Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Thank You All for Your Support

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I want to thank all of you who attended our Christmas production, "The Missing Piece/Peace". It was a great run and in tickets sales, donations received and raising awareness of the work that iProjects.ca does in the third world - it was a tremendous success! Thank you and may God bless you all!

I'm always of two hearts when a show ends; on one hand I'm glad the work is over and there are no more ghost glitches to track down, on the other hand after three months working with some great people there is a hole left by their absence. I know I'll see many of them again but I miss the camaraderie.

I particularly want to express my thanks to Marion, Julie, Katura, Faith, Verese, Michael, Alan, Mike, Mark, Laural, and Adam. I have mixed a number of bands and chorus in my time, but this is the most fun I've had in years. No matter how tired I might have been when I arrived at rehearsal, no matter how much the day may have worn me down, listening to these talented singers and musicians work their craft always brought me back to life. Bless you all.

So... with the show over, and Christmas 2007 all but out of the way, life will soon fall back into it's usual routine. But there will be new projects I'm sure, and I look forward to the adventure.

Merry Christmas Everyone! And may God bless you richly!

-- Dennis Gray --

The Cast and Crew of "The Missing Piece/Peace" (click for larger image)


No comments: